Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A roasted Portugese side that is delish.
- 6 large baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer in roasting pan. Place in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes. Turn potatoes twice during the cooking process. Add olives and cook for 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Rita, I made these for ZWT8 and could just hang myself! We thought these were terrific, but as I was ready to write the review I realized I forgor to add the Kalamata olives!!! I can only imagine how good THOSE would have been. In any case, they were very very good even without the olives. I will make them again real soon and include all the ingredients. :~(
This was a fabulous dish! We all loved it. The kalamata olives added such a wonderful flavor to the potatoes and made for a great side dish for our Spanish-style steaks. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Rita~. Made for ZWT8 - Spain/Portugal.
Thank you so much for sharing Rita. My dh & I loved these tasty treats. They were awesome, crispy, tender and full of flavor. I loved the addition of the olives to the dish. They take the flavor to another level, really complimenting the potatoes. This is an excellent recipe that I will make again and again. :)