- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic (or 1-2 crushed cloves)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the potato into 1 inch cubes & place in a plastic bag & put into the microwave for 2 mins (this cuts the amount of time they need to be in the oven).
- put in the onion,garlic, chili, salt, pepper & wholegrain mustard along with the olive oil.
- shake it all up until potato is well coated.
- Empty it onto an oven tray & put in the oven at about 200degC for about 40 minutes.
- Test with a fork when you think they're done.