Roast Potatoes and Garlic
- Heat the oil in a roasting dish at Gas Mark 7, until bubbling slightly.
- Add the potatoes, garlic and rosemary and return to the oven.
- Baste with the oil every 15 minutes to ensure crunchy spuds.
- It's all done when the potatoes are a rich golden colour and browned at the edges. By this point the garlic should be deep brown and caramelised. This takes approximately 40 minutes.
- Serve. I would recommend removing the garlic skins before eating, although some people like them.