- 4 medium potatoes, pared
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Place in large bowl of ice water.
- Cover and chill 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475 F.
- Drain potatoes, then pat dry with paper towels.
- Place wedges in 9" square baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine butter, garlic, pepper,& salt; pour over potatoes, stirring to coat each wedge evenly (butter will set on cold potatoes) Bake 40-45 minutes, spooning butter over potatoes& turning occasionally until potatoes are browned& fork tener.