- 4 potatoes
- 3 -5 sprigs fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub and wash potatoes.
- Cut into quarters without peeling them.
- Clean, wash and chop corriander leaves.
- Now, neatly place the potato quarters on a 12 inch square piece aluminium foil.
- Sprinkle salt, crushed peppercorns, corriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Wrap the foil properly around the potatoes.
- Double wrap, if necessary.
- Put it on live charcoals in a barbecue.
- Also put some live charcoals on top of the packet.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with roasted corn.