Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a variation on the normal nachos.
Make and share this Roast Potato Nachos Aust Ww 3.5 Pts recipe from Food.com.
- Place the potato and sweet potato in a large microwave dish.
- Microwave on high for 6-7 mins or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place the potatoes on a tea towel and gently pat dry.
- Lightly coat potatoes with cooking spray and bake in the oven for 15.20 mins or until golden and tender.
- Arrange the potatoes on 4 serving plates and top with salsa.
- Lay a slice of cheese over and microwave for 30 seconds top with the combined cottage cheese and basil.