Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
a variation on the normal nachos.
Make and share this Roast Potato Nachos Aust Ww 3.5 Pts recipe from Food.com.
- Place the potato and sweet potato in a large microwave dish.
- Microwave on high for 6-7 mins or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place the potatoes on a tea towel and gently pat dry.
- Lightly coat potatoes with cooking spray and bake in the oven for 15.20 mins or until golden and tender.
- Arrange the potatoes on 4 serving plates and top with salsa.
- Lay a slice of cheese over and microwave for 30 seconds top with the combined cottage cheese and basil.
I made these for a quick side dish tonight and made it all in the microwave. Not as crisp as it would have been if I did it in the oven but it still was quite tasty. My mother really enjoyed this side dish and topped she topped hers with sour cream instead of cottage cheese. Excellent recipe!