a variation on the normal nachos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potato and sweet potato in a large microwave dish.
- 2Microwave on high for 6-7 mins or until tender.
- 3Preheat oven to 200c.
- 4Place the potatoes on a tea towel and gently pat dry.
- 5Lightly coat potatoes with cooking spray and bake in the oven for 15.20 mins or until golden and tender.
- 6Arrange the potatoes on 4 serving plates and top with salsa.
- 7Lay a slice of cheese over and microwave for 30 seconds top with the combined cottage cheese and basil.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Potato Nachos Aust Ww 3.5 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 423.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese