Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 400 g potatoes, cut into 2cm dice
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 prepared pizza crust, pizza bases small (20cm)
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, & basil deli spread (JL KRAFT)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthways and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Place potato onto a lined baking tray and spray with oil. Bake at 220°C for 10 minutes.
- Place pizza bases onto oven trays and spread over Deli Spread. Top with half the cheese, then with zucchini, onion, potato and remaining cheese. Bake at 220°C for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Slice and serve immediately.