Recipe by wicked cook 46
Posting for the ZWT 5 Portugal Times are approximate and do not include the marinading time. Found while surfing the net
Top Review by Shelby Jo
Wonderful! This was so tasty. I used Recipe #371075 for the piri-piri. The pork was very moist and juicy. I think it even tasted a little better the next day as leftovers. It was very easy to make too. Thanks so much for posting! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag.
- 1 large red bell pepper (finely chopped )
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons piri-piri (or hot sauce )
- 3 lbs pork loin (tied for roasting)
- Place all ingredients except pork in food processor and process to a paste. Rub meat with paste and marinate overnight.
- Place pork in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes per pound.