1/2 Photos of Roast Pork with Pineapple
This is one of my adopted recipes, I haven't made it yet, but sounds good. An eye and tongue pleaser for friends and/or family
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple and reserve ¾ cup juice.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together corn syrup, reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, green onion, ginger, garlic and mustard.
- 3Add pork and turn to coat well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 5Drain and reserve marinade.
- 6Place pork on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- 7Roast in 375 degrees oven, brushing frequently with reserved marinade about 1-½ hours or until temperature in meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.
- 8PINEAPPLE SAUCE: In small saucepan, bring 1 cup reserved marinade to boil.
- 9In small bowl, stir together 1 tbsp cornstarch and 2 tbsp water until smooth and stir into marinade.
- 10Stirring, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- 11Add 4 pineapple slices and heat until pineapple is hot and glazed.
- 12Arrange remaining pineapple slices on a platter.
- 13Place pork roast on pineapple and pour pineapple sauce over pork.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork with Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.1
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1495.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 48.3 g