Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online. A flavorful roast that would pair well with potatoes, onions and carrots. Can double the glaze and pour over the veggies too.
Top Review by teresas
What a delicious recipe...I had a small roast so cut the recipe in half...the meat was so tender and juicy...we loved the maple flavor...I served it with recipe #408629 and recipe #259786. Thanks for posting it...:)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Stir together the maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place pork roast in a shallow roasting pan. Spread glaze evenly over pork roast
- Roast pork in the preheated oven uncovered, until internal temperature measured with a meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees F (57 degrees C), about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.