Found online. A flavorful roast that would pair well with potatoes, onions and carrots. Can double the glaze and pour over the veggies too.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Stir together the maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place pork roast in a shallow roasting pan. Spread glaze evenly over pork roast
- Roast pork in the preheated oven uncovered, until internal temperature measured with a meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees F (57 degrees C), about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
What a delicious recipe...I had a small roast so cut the recipe in half...the meat was so tender and juicy...we loved the maple flavor...I served it with Brie Mashed Potatoes and Beets With Balsamic-Orange Dressing. Thanks for posting it...:)
I got a big pork roast (a little bit more than 2 kg) so I used a meat thermometer. The glaze is so yummy. I drizzled some of it on the slices when serving. Thanks AZPARZYCH :) Made for the Best of 2011 tag game
What an awesome recipe. We really enjoyed the pork prepared this way. It was a quick and easy to make recipe, with great textures and an awesome flavor. The pork was so tender. Loved the flavor of the glaze, it reminded me of a spiced up mollasses. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe that I make again.