1/4 Photos of Roast Pork With Herb Crust
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
L DJ's Note:
Succulent and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Trim fat off meat; Score top of loin in diamond pattern, about 1/4" deep.
- 3Combine garlic, parsley, pepper, thyme, rosemary, salt set aside.
- 4In small bowl mix the mustard and olive oil.
- 5Line a shallow roasting pan with foil lightly greased or pan sprayed.
- 6Place pork roast on foil, spread mustard mixture on sides and top.
- 7Take the garlic herb mixture and sprinkle over top and sides, press in gently.
- 8Insert oven proof meat thermometer near the center of the roast.
- 9Roast at 400' first 10 minutes.
- 10REDUCE OVEN TEMP TO 325' and continue roasting for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until the thermometer registers 155'.
- 11Remove roast to a platter, and let rest for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork With Herb Crust
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: