Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
cooked in a convection oven. Not tried yet.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs pork loin
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Place roast on rack. season well.
- Insert garlic into fat and sprinkle with worcestershire sauce.
- Roast at 165c/325f 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Remove roast from pan and allow to stand.
- Gravy. Add 3-4 tbls very hot water to pot and stir well into meat juices.
- Combine 2 tbls cornstarch or flour with 2-3 tbls water to form a paste. Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups hot water. Pour into pot and stir well.
- Cook at 245c/475f for 10-15 minutes.
- Season before serving.