Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yet another Polish recipe for the hubby and the Zaar World tour Contest. Off of about.com site!
- 1 (2 -3 lb) boneless pork loin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 50 g butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F Score the fat of the pork with a knife and rub with salt, majoram and caraway seeds over the meat.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over high heat and seal the meat rapidly.
- When the pork is brown all over, place into a roasting dish and roast for 2 1/2 hours, basting frequently.
- Serves 6.
The aroma of this was wonderful. I think I should have added more caraway as the flavor was not as pronounced as I would have liked. Thank you for sharing.
Easy and full of delish flavor! I really enjoyed the araway on it!