Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yet another Polish recipe for the hubby and the Zaar World tour Contest. Off of about.com site!
Make and share this Roast Pork With Caraway (Schab Wieprzowy Po Polsku) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 -3 lb) boneless pork loin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 50 g butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F Score the fat of the pork with a knife and rub with salt, majoram and caraway seeds over the meat.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over high heat and seal the meat rapidly.
- When the pork is brown all over, place into a roasting dish and roast for 2 1/2 hours, basting frequently.
- Serves 6.
The aroma of this was wonderful. I think I should have added more caraway as the flavor was not as pronounced as I would have liked. Thank you for sharing.
Easy and full of delish flavor! I really enjoyed the araway on it!