Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good recipe for using up leftover roast pork. Omit the salt if you wish. If you want a thicker sauce, increase the amounts of cornstarch and water. Recipe from "Madame Wong's Long-Life Chinese Cookbook" my favorite Chinese cookbook!
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat; stir-fry roast pork 1 minute, remove and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in the same pan over medium-high heat; stir-fry bok choy and snow peas 1 minute, add salt.
- Add pork, stock, soy sauce and sugar; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Combine cornstarch and water; add to wok and stir until thickened.
- Serve over rice or ramen noodles.