1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A delicious way to serve pork tenderloin, that my kids will eat happily!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put olive oil, garlic, thyme and sage or rosemary into a bag, add tenderloin and roll to cover with marinating ingredients. Marinade in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Wash and quarter potatoes, add olive oil, garlic and salt and toss to coat. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 1/2 hour.
- 3Remove tenderloin from marinade, and brown on all sides in a hot pan, for about 7 minutes.
- 4Remove potatoes from the oven, toss to coat again, and make room in the middle of the pan. Place the browned tenderloin in the pan. Rinse the browning pan with water, scraping off all the yummy bits and pour it into the roasting pan with the tenderloin and potatoes.
- 5Roast the tenderloin and potatoes for 30 minutes. Remove and stir the potatoes, and return to the oven for another 20 minutes. Tenderloin and potatoes both should be tender and delicious!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 654.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 28.5 g