Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
A quick and delicious dish to serve for a party of four. Prep time includes the marinating time.
Top Review by Morningfeather
We had almost a 4lb boneless roast but I didn't change the amounts of anything. Marinated it over night and increased the cooking length due to size and did it ever turn out amazing! I did turn it over half way through cooking so all the yumminess caramelized the entire roast. Thank you so much for a great dinner.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pork loin and combine thoroughly.
- Spread marinade evenly over pork loin and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pork loin from refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- Roast uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Carve into 1/4 inch slices.