Recipe by Auntie Mags
A light summery main course salad, great for using up leftover roast pork. Serve with dinner rolls and you're done!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pork loin, roasted and cooled
- 3 large peaches
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1⁄4 large onion, sliced very thinly
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, broken
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice pork into bite-size cubes and set aside.
- Bring medium sized pot of water to a boil and add peaches. Boil for 1 minute, then remove and run under cool water. This makes the skins slip off more easily. Peel peaches and chop into bite size cubes.
- Toss all salad ingredients together except vinaigrette.
- Add vinaigrette and toss again just before serving.