Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons crushed fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients; make twelve 1 ½ inch slits along 1 side of roast; stuff slits with some of the fennel mixture.
- Place roast, slit side down, on a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Rub any remaining fennel mixture over top of roast.
- Bake for 1 hour, 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 155°.
- Transfer roast to a serving platter; add wine to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Pour wine mixture into a saucepan; bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- Decrease heat and simmer until reduced to 2/3 cup, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat; pour accumulated juices from serving platter into wine mixture.
- Serve wine mixture with pork.