1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
Chunky Peach Chutney
- 2 medium sweet onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lbs peaches, cut into chunks (do not peel)
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 cup pitted dried cherries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- sliced fresh peach
- fresh rosemary sprig
- 1Rub roast on all sides with 1 tablespoons olive oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2Place roast on a rack in a foil-lined broiler pan.
- 3Bake in a preheated 450° oven for 45 minutes.
- 4Brush roast evenly with peach preserves; bake roast 8 more minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 155°; remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes.
- 5While roast is cooking, make chutney: saute onions, ginger, and garlic in hot oil over med-high heat 3-5 minutes.
- 6Stir in peaches and the next 9 ingredients; cook/stir until sugar dissolves.
- 7Bring to a boil; decrease heat, and simmer, stirring occasoinally, 1 hour or until thickened (do not cook until fruit is mushy).
- 8Stir in pecans.
- 9Slice roast and serve with chutney; garnish with fresh peach slices and rosemary sprigs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Loin With Peach Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.7
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 704.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 91.6 g
- Protein 52.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar