1/1 Photo of Roast Pork Loin With Creamy Dijon Sauce
This is adapted from Miss Vickie's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes. The original Recipe calls for more sour cream and flour, I reduced them to change the final sauce consistency to my personal preference. The Dijon gives the sauce a slight bite, and the roast is juicy, tender and perfectly done. Miss Vickie's directions specify not to remove the netting, but I find that removing it after cooking pulls off the brown crust, so I remove it and tie with kitchen string before browning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your pressure cooker, heat the oil and butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the roast, and brown on all sides, then remove from the pressure cooker and set aside.
- 3Add the onions, and cook for a few minutes, until they start to soften.
- 4Add the wine and mustard to the onions, and stir to combine.
- 5Place the roast back in the cooker, lock the lid, and raise the temperature to high.
- 6Once the pot has reached 15psi, lower the heat (still maintaining pressure) and cook for 40 minutes.
- 7Release the pressure, and carefully remove the roast from the pot. Cover it and keep in a warm place until the sauce is completed.
- 8Skim any excess fat from the liquid in the pot, if needed, then bring back to a boil.
- 9Combine the sour cream and flour in a small bowl, then remove the pot from the heat and add the sour cream mixture, whisking to form a sauce.
- 10Serve the roast and sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Loin With Creamy Dijon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.5
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 204.0 mg
- Sodium 270.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 61.9 g