1/1 Photo of Roast Pork Loin With Cider Glaze
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Mommy Diva's Note:
A lovely pork recipe from the Pup's Cider website (ingredients as listed there). The Marquis de Saint-Loup Pommeau is listed behind the Pup's Harvest Hard Cider because it isn't recognized at this point- please take note that it is another ingredient needed until I can add it properly. ;) Also, please note that the recipe calls for Pup's brand boiled cider - it isn't actually asking you to "boil" cider. **I haven't made this recipe yet, but it looked delicious and i hope to try it as soon as I locate the ingredients**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 2/3 cup pup's brand boiled cider
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pup's brand monadnock harvest hard alcoholic cider
- 1/4 cup marquis de saint-loup brand pommeau de normandie
- 1Place pork in a roasting pan.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except for the Pup's Monadnock Harvest Hard Cider.
- 3Rub the mixture over the pork, cover, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Pour off and reserve the marinade.
- 5Add the Pup's Monadnock Harvest Hard Cider to the pan, place in a preheated 475°F oven, and roast for 20 minutes.
- 6Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and roast an additional 30 minutes or so, basting occasionally with the marinade mixture, until a meat thermometer registers 150°F.
- 7Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes.
- 8Deglaze the pan over medium heat with 1/4 cup water combined with 1/4 cup Marquis de Saint-Loup Pommeau, scraping up any bits, and stirring until it is slightly reduced.
- 9Slice pork, drizzle with the reduction, and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Loin With Cider Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.9
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 461.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 67.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hard alcoholic cider
pommeau de normandie