Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from the Olive Garden website. It's super-easy and yummy. The sweet glaze goes over big with my kids.
- 907.18 g whole pork loin
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- salt and black pepper
For the glaze
- 354.88 ml apple juice
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped (or 1 t dried rosemary)
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml cold water
- For the porkloin:.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Rub outside of porkloin with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Place pork on a baking rack with a sheet pan underneath and put it oven.
- Roast for approximately 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let pork rest for five minutes before slicing.
- For the glaze:.
- In a saucepan combine apple juice, rosemary and sugar.
- In a separate cup mix cornstarch and water.
- Bring apple juice mixture to a boil and whisk in cornstarch mixture to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Spoon glaze over sliced pork loin to finish.
The sauce for this dish makes it elegant and delicious! And it presents so wonderfully, that you would never guess how easy it is to make! My 2 pound roast took way longer than 45 minutes to cook, but it was worth the wait.
Very easy and yummy, great for any night of the week. I had quite a bit of the sauce left over and it was a little sweet but we all enjoyed the meat and there wasn't any left overs but be careful when making the sauce as you need to whisk it continuosly otherwise you will get little white lumps of cornstarch. Thanks Imrendil a very yummy recipe.