This is from the Olive Garden website. It's super-easy and yummy. The sweet glaze goes over big with my kids.
- For the porkloin:.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Rub outside of porkloin with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Place pork on a baking rack with a sheet pan underneath and put it oven.
- Roast for approximately 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let pork rest for five minutes before slicing.
- For the glaze:.
- In a saucepan combine apple juice, rosemary and sugar.
- In a separate cup mix cornstarch and water.
- Bring apple juice mixture to a boil and whisk in cornstarch mixture to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Spoon glaze over sliced pork loin to finish.