1/1 Photo of Roast Pork Loin With Apple Rosemary Glaze ( Olive Garden )
This is from the Olive Garden website. It's super-easy and yummy. The sweet glaze goes over big with my kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs whole pork loin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper
For the glaze
- 1For the porkloin:.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 3Rub outside of porkloin with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
- 4Place pork on a baking rack with a sheet pan underneath and put it oven.
- 5Roast for approximately 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- 6Let pork rest for five minutes before slicing.
- 7For the glaze:.
- 8In a saucepan combine apple juice, rosemary and sugar.
- 9In a separate cup mix cornstarch and water.
- 10Bring apple juice mixture to a boil and whisk in cornstarch mixture to thicken. Remove from heat.
- 11Spoon glaze over sliced pork loin to finish.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Loin With Apple Rosemary Glaze ( Olive Garden )
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.2
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 45.2 g