1/1 Photo of Roast Pork Loin
9 hrs 25 mins
1 hr 25 mins
The herb rub nicely flavors the pork. This recipe is originally from epicurious.com. Preparation time includes 8 hour "marination."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Rub mixture evenly over the roast.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning roast occasionally.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Place rack in roasting pan and place pork on the rack.
- 6Roast until thermometer inserted in center of roast registers 160 degrees F (about 1 hour 25 minutes.).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 907.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 65.1 g