Recipe by Gloria 15x
Sounds wonderful doesn't it. AND is so so easy! Serve it with balsamic braised red cabbage and onions. What a treat!
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons bottled prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Cook bread crumbs in 1 Tbsp oil with salt and pepper to taste over moderate heat, stirring until golden brown.
- Transfer to bowl and toss well with horseradish.
- Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper. Brown pork in remaining oil, about 5 minutes or until well browned. Transfer to a baking pan.
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise. Coat top and sides evenly with mixture and press bread crumb mixture evenly onto meat.
- Place roast in the middle of oven. Roast until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 145F degrees, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let rest and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.