Snowbunny Andorra's Note:
Tasty and very easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- 2Cut out four circles 20cm of puff pastry. With a sharp pointed knife, carefully score a circle 1cm in from the edge of each disk. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- 3Slice the cheese log into 16 slices approximately half a centimetre thick.
- 4Alternate four tomato halves and four cheese slices within each inner circle, overlapping them and tucking one or two torn basil leaves in and around. Save eight of the basil leaves. Drizzle with a little olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake in the centre of the oven for ten minutes or so until the pastry has puffed up around the edges and is golden.
- 6Meanwhile, finely shred the remaining basil leaves and combine with the mascarpone and a pinch of salt.
- 7Remove the tarts from the oven and place in the centre of your serving plate. Place a small scoop of basil mascarpone in the centre and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Romantic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Romantic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Plum Tomato and Goats' Cheese Feuilleté Tarts With
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.4
- Calories from Fat 538
- Total Fat 59.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.3 mg
- Sodium 611.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oven-dried tomato halves