Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs mixed red and green sweet peppers
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, pitted (small olives)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Place peppers on baking tin under broiler about 2 inches from heat. Roast, turning peppers as skins blacken until charred on all sides (10 to 15 minutes). Peel under cold running water.
- Remove stems, seeds and cut into 1 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Leave in colander to drain.
- Combine drained peppers with all ingredients but cheese. Marinate several hours.
- Remove the garlic clove and add the Feta cheese before serving.