1/1 Photo of Roast Pepper Polenta Cakes
Simple little patties which make great simple lunches or lunch box fillers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the peppers and remove the seeds. Grill until cooked and peel off the skin. Chop the pepper into a small dice.
- 2Bring the milk to a simmer in a small pan.
- 3Add the polenta and garlic and stir until thickened, once thick add the cheese and stir.
- 4Remove pan from the heat and cool a little before adding the diced pepper and basil and mixing.
- 5Divide the mix into eight and form into patties.
- 6Fry in the olive oil for 3 mins each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pepper Polenta Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g