This is a wonderful dip, it delicious, and refreshingly different from the usual dips. So many people comment on it when I serve it a parties, etc - but, why ask for the recipe when they can ask me make it & bring it!! You can store this in the fridge up to a week. Go on Give it a try.
- Preheat oven to 190 deg Celsius. Place the capsicum halves into a roasting pan & drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until skin blisters.
- Remove from oven, place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap & leave to sweat.
- When capsicums are cool, the skins will peel off easily.
- Place capsicum flesh, remaining oil, chilli sauce and tomato paste into the bowl of a food processor, process to combine.
- Add Cashews and process again until smooth.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.