1/1 Photo of Roast Pepper, Cashew & Chilli Dip
This is a wonderful dip, it delicious, and refreshingly different from the usual dips. So many people comment on it when I serve it a parties, etc - but, why ask for the recipe when they can ask me make it & bring it!! You can store this in the fridge up to a week. Go on Give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190 deg Celsius. Place the capsicum halves into a roasting pan & drizzle with olive oil.
- 2Roast for 20 minutes, or until skin blisters.
- 3Remove from oven, place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap & leave to sweat.
- 4When capsicums are cool, the skins will peel off easily.
- 5Place capsicum flesh, remaining oil, chilli sauce and tomato paste into the bowl of a food processor, process to combine.
- 6Add Cashews and process again until smooth.
- 7Season with Salt & Pepper.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pepper, Cashew & Chilli Dip
Serving Size: 1 (669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.0
- Calories from Fat 777
- Total Fat 86.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 425.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 13.2 g