Recipe by Annetty
This is a wonderful dip, it delicious, and refreshingly different from the usual dips. So many people comment on it when I serve it a parties, etc - but, why ask for the recipe when they can ask me make it & bring it!! You can store this in the fridge up to a week. Go on Give it a try.
Top Review by thehungrykiwi
Thanks, love this. Added a couple of cloves of garlic that I'd roasted with the peppers and left out the tomato paste as per another reviewer and added parmesan. Was sweet but I like it. Thanks
- 3 red capsicums, halved & deseeded (Pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup cashew pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190 deg Celsius. Place the capsicum halves into a roasting pan & drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until skin blisters.
- Remove from oven, place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap & leave to sweat.
- When capsicums are cool, the skins will peel off easily.
- Place capsicum flesh, remaining oil, chilli sauce and tomato paste into the bowl of a food processor, process to combine.
- Add Cashews and process again until smooth.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.