Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very simple snack or dessert recipe for one from Prevention.
Make and share this Roast Pear With Cinnamon Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bosc pear, firm but ripe
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon agave nectar
- generous pinch cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Quarter the pear lengthwise and coat with olive oil spray and bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk together the yogurt, nectar, and cinnamon and top the pear with the mixture.