Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
This glazy, light sauce is a great ice cream topper, also delicious eaten alone! Not too sweet either!
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- cut peach in half, remove seed.
- microwave butter, cover peaches with butter (flesh).
- drizzle honey on flesh of peach, fill the empty pit area with the honey.
- sprinkle brown sugar on fleshy side.
- roast for about 15 mins or until peach softens.
- (use the honey in the empty pit to baste fleshy side of peach occasionally).
- flip peach so that fleshy side is down, roast for another 15 minutes.
- use peaches to top vanilla ice cream. also good sauce for chicken and pork.