- 500 g parsnips, peeled and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Pour oil into a roasting pan and put in oven to heat.
- Add parsnips to hot oil, season if desired and roast for 20 minutes.
- Mix honey, soy, juice and zest. Add to parsnips and toss to coat. Return to oven for another 10 minutes until caramelised.
- Serve with and remaining juices poured over.