Norahs Girl's Note:
Here is another soup rec.to warm you up. I bake the vegies first with some brown sugar to caramelise them it really adds to the flavour.........
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all veggies in a greased baking dish,sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle oil over.
- 2Bake at 200f (400c) for about 30 minutes.
- 3Place the veggies in a large pot, add spices and season, cook gently over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 4Add stock and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 5Puree soup, add cream and serve hot sprinkled with a little freshly chopped coriander and a pinch of paprika if liked.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Parsnip Soup
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.0
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: