Prep 10 mins
Cook 47 mins
Here is another soup rec.to warm you up. I bake the vegies first with some brown sugar to caramelise them it really adds to the flavour.........
- Place all veggies in a greased baking dish,sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle oil over.
- Bake at 200f (400c) for about 30 minutes.
- Place the veggies in a large pot, add spices and season, cook gently over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add stock and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Puree soup, add cream and serve hot sprinkled with a little freshly chopped coriander and a pinch of paprika if liked.
Yummy!!! I love soup in the winter so i am always looking for new recipes. This was very easy to make, gave the house a real homly smell while cooking - total comfort food!! Followed the recipe exact with great results - thanks for this one!!