Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1⁄2 Market Pantry® French Baguette, cut into nine 1/2-inch thick slices at an angle
- 1 1⁄4 lbs Gold'n Plump® chicken drumsticks (1 package) *Available in most TARGET® stores
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with a press
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
- Arrange the bread on the baking sheet in a single layer. Place the chicken on top of the bread and scatter the onion around the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then drizzle the garlic-herb oil all over.
- Roast until the chicken is just cooked through and the bread toasted, about 35 minutes.