Lani D's Note:
eat is all by itself or as a side dish. Filled with good fats, fiber, antioxidants and potassium.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 600 g field mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 french shallots, root end trimmed skin left on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar (use white wine vinegar if you cant find)
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1 teaspoon flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 200 g baby green beans
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- 2Place the mushrooms in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Add oil, garlic, lemon juice and shallots and gently toss until coated.
- 3Roast for 30 minutes, occasionally spooning over the juices.
- 4Remove from oven and cool to room temperature Slip shallots from skin and discard the skin.
- 5Pour the cooking juices into a large bowl. Add the tarragon vinegar, tarragon and parsley, mix and season well.
- 6Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes or so. Drain and add dressing while still hot.
- 7Cut the mushrooms into quarters or eights if large, and add to the beans with the shallots and rocker. Gently toss together and serve on a platter or make 4 individual servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Mushrooms and Baby Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: