1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix all the ingredients except the catsup and brown sugar together.
- 3Press the mixture firmly in an ungreased loaf pan 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inches.
- 4Loosen the edge with a spatula and unmold the loaf in an ungreased baking pan 13 X 9 X 2-inches.
- 5Mix the catsup and sugar then spoon onto the loaf.
- 6Bake uncovered for about 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- 7Remove the meat loaf to a plate and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 8Then slice and serve on a heated platter.
- 9NOTE: If you don't have a pan this size, just form the mixture into a loaf in the large baking pan.
- 10VARIATION: Roast Meat Loaf Ring: Press the meat mixture firmly into an ungreased 5 to 6 cup ring mold.
- 11Unmold in the baking pan by rapping mold against the bottom of the larger pan.
- 12Brush with the catsup mixture.
- 13Bake for about 50 minutes.
- 14If you desire, the hole in the ring can be filled with hot potato salad or creamed peas.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 696.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 25.0 g