Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This rosemary spice mix is wonderful on roast meats. Nice to add to a food gift basket. This fills 4 spice containers.
- 3 bay leaves
- 118.29 ml dried onion, slices
- 118.29 ml dried garlic, slices
- 118.29 ml dried rosemary
- 59.14 ml dried sage
- 59.14 ml dried thyme leaves
- 14.79 ml peppercorn, I used pink
- 59.14 ml oregano leaves
- 2-4 chipotle chiles
- 29.58 ml salt
- 7.39 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- Place all in a food processor or blender and processes till powdery.
- Use within 1 year.
Yummm. I used this on chicken last evening and it was delicious. I didn't use the chipotle chiles because of DH and I skipped the separate listing of black pepper because the peppercorn's I used were a mix of black, green and pink. Can't wait to try it on a beef roast. Thanks for posting Rita. P.S. be prepared to let the food processor run for awhile.