This easy marinade adds some zing to your chicken!
Make and share this Roast Lime Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Joint the chicken legs and slash the skin of each piece of chicken a couple times, so the marinade can be easily absorbed.
- Mix the juice of one lime together with the vinegar and olive oil.
- Smear this over the chicken and leave for up to 30 minutes, turning a couple times.
- Place the chicken in a lightly oiled dish and pour over the marinade.
- Bake at 400F or 200C for 30-40 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Turn once, halfway through.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, halve the two remaining limes and arrange them around the chicken.