1/3 Photos of Roast Lime Chicken
This easy marinade adds some zing to your chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Joint the chicken legs and slash the skin of each piece of chicken a couple times, so the marinade can be easily absorbed.
- 2Mix the juice of one lime together with the vinegar and olive oil.
- 3Smear this over the chicken and leave for up to 30 minutes, turning a couple times.
- 4Place the chicken in a lightly oiled dish and pour over the marinade.
- 5Bake at 400F or 200C for 30-40 minutes, basting occasionally.
- 6Turn once, halfway through.
- 7During the last 10 minutes of cooking, halve the two remaining limes and arrange them around the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.5
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g