1/4 Photos of Roast Lemon-Garlic Chicken With Green Olives
Treat your family to something delicious for dinner! This is from FC magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon chopped lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mixed fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) roasting chickens, cut into 8 serving pieces
- 25 garlic cloves, peeled (large bulb)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a small bowl, mix lemon rind, juice, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange chicken in flameproof roasting pan. Spoon lemon-herb mixture over top. Place garlic around chicken, stirring to coat cloves.
- 4Roast in 425°F oven 40 to 45 minutes (internal temperature 170°F). Transfer chicken and garlic to platter.
- 5Add broth to pan. Place over medium-high heat; scrape up bits from bottom. Add olives; heat through. Pour over chicken. Top with parsley.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Lemon-Garlic Chicken With Green Olives
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.1
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 783.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed fresh herbs