Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple tasty alternative to the sunday chicken roast; guaranteed to please.
- 2 large lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken drumsticks
- 600 g baby potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 400 g green beans, steamed to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges.
- Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic, oil, chicken, potatoes and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.
- Place lemon wedges over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred.
- Serve with steamed beans.