Recipe by *Parsley*
This is an easy lamb recipe. Works on the stovetop in a pot on med-low, too.
Top Review by Mrs. Gottrocks
Outstanding flavor!!! I made slits in the roast, and stuffed each one with a clove of garlic, and also added some fresh chopped rosemary. I served it with smashed red garlic potatoes.......this recipe is a "keeper"!! Thanks, *Parsley*
- 1 boneless leg of lamb, trimmed of excess fat
- 1⁄8 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄8 cup chopped oregano
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 2 (6 ounce) jars artichoke hearts, chopped, do not drain
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place lamb into a roasting pan and rub lamb with parsley and oregano.
- Add wine, diced tomatoes (and juice), artichoke hearts (and juice), garlic and pepper.
- Cover and roast, basting occasionally with pan juices, for 70-90 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached.
- Allow to rest for about 15 minutes before serving.