Directions See How It's Made
- First clean and cut the potatoes in pieces.
- Wash them, add salt and pepper, the lemon juice, stir them and put them in a pan.
- Wash the lamb and without cutting it, add salt and pepper and put in the middle of the pan.
- Add the butter or the oil and 2 cups of water.
- Bake it in hot oven in the beginning and then lower the temperature.
- When the meat has been baked on one side, turn it on the other side.
- It needs about 1 hour and 10'.
- If you want you can put garlic gloves under the skin of the lamb.