- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup roast garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan, mix the balsamic and the sugar. Heat on low and reduce by half.
- Pour balsamic reduction into a blender and add the mustard and the salt and pepper.
- Cover and start blending on low.
- If your blender lid has the small cap, remove it and slowly pour in the oil.
- Once all the oil is poured in, put the small cap back on and blend on high for about a minute.