Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy to prepare and the sweet relish compliments the fish quite nicely.
- 2 white fish fillets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sweet green tomato relish
- salt and pepper
- Cover bottom of small flat oven dish with lemon juice, then add chopped peppers.
- Place fillets over peppers and juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, then cover fish with relish.
- Cover loosely with tinfoil and bake in 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
My DH said very good but I thought the lemon juice was a bit overpowering. I baked them frozen and at 400* for 40 minutes. I will make again but with less lemon juice.