Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Last fall I bought some fingerling potatoes at the local Farmers Market. Then I had to find a way to cook them. Searched on the web and blended a few ideas and came up with this. Also works well if you take regular baking potatoes and dice them up into about 1 1/2 in pieces and substitute for the fingerlings.
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes or 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rosemary leaves.
- Toss well to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes.
I used Russian Fingerlings with truffle-flavored olive oil. It was very good.
Beautifully simple and absolutely delicious!!!!
Used these last night with grilled salmon and turned out beautifully. This is an easy recipe with great results. I used fingerling potatoes but next time might cut down on the rosemary a bit. I used 1 tablespoon but our fresh rosemary seemed very strong, so I might do that, otherwise a perfect side dish.