Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A different way to use up leftover roast veggies. If you have leftover meat you can add that too if you like. This dish can be frozen.
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups leftover roast vegetables, chopped (potatoes, pumpkin, onion etc)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper
- leftover roast meat (optional)
- Whisk eggs well, add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake at 180.C for 20-25mins or until set.