A special dinner just for 2. The recipe is from Pillsbury.
Make and share this Roast Cornish Game Hens With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove and discard neck and giblets from game hen and with kitchen scissors, cut hen in half; place halves, skin side up, in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together garlic salt, chili powder, ginger, cumin and oil.
- Brush hen halves with 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture, to the remaining mixture in bowl, add the potatoes and bell pepper; toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables around the hen halves and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until hen halves are fork-tender and juices run clear, and vegetables are tender.