1/2 Photos of Roast Cornish Game Hens With Vegetables
1 hr 5 mins
A special dinner just for 2. The recipe is from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2 quart glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Remove and discard neck and giblets from game hen and with kitchen scissors, cut hen in half; place halves, skin side up, in baking dish.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix together garlic salt, chili powder, ginger, cumin and oil.
- 5Brush hen halves with 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture, to the remaining mixture in bowl, add the potatoes and bell pepper; toss to coat.
- 6Arrange vegetables around the hen halves and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until hen halves are fork-tender and juices run clear, and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Cornish Game Hens With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.2
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g