Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great with BBQ. One of my favorites. This is always the first to go when served.
- Remove husk and silk from corn.
- Place each ear of corn on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 ice cube.
- Wrap securely, twisting ends to make handles for turning.
- Place corn on gril.
- Cook for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Season with salt and pepper and additional butter if desired.
This is a great way to cook corn and with grilling the meat as well we didn't have to turn on the stove! Made as is and just put in on a couple minutes before the main course and all was done at the same time. Will be making this often in the summer so I do not have to heat the house with a pot of boiling water!! Made for TOTM-May 2010.
Such a neat, no-fuss-no-muss way to cook corn! No steam in the house on a hot day...hooray!
This is so simple and a different way to cook corn. I don't know what the ice cubes were for but these came out juicy. Love it! Thanks, baby/mom! :D Made for PAC Fall 2008.