Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a one-easy-dish roast !!
Make and share this Roast Chicken With Potato, Capsicum and Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Wrap each chicken breast in a piece of bacon.
- Combine vegetables, garlic, salt and pepper in a large, shallow baking dish, mix well.
- Push vegies to the sides of the dish.
- Place chicken in centre, turn to coat in the oil.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add parsley to vegetables.
- Remove chicken from pan, slice thickly.
- Serve with vegetables and pan juices.
A wonderful one-dish meal with juicy chicken and plenty of tasty vegetables! I cut up a whole chicken and covered it with slices of bacon, and spread the veggies around. I didn't bother running to the store for red capsicums, so used one each of a large green and yellow. Guests were coming, so I added 750 grams of potatoes, which ensured that no one went hungry. Used homegrown tomatoes and herbs. I was a little short of parsley, so added some snipped chives. Will make this often, but in future I'll also add a sliced onion. I love onion. I love this recipe. Thanks.